Introduction: Simple Lavender Gnome
Spring is finally here! As I sat at home watching all the lovely flowers (and weeds) taking root in my garden, I was inspired to bring some of that tranquility to my desk at work. Like most, all my attempts to keep a plant alive at work have failed. Instead I opted to make a tiny 'desk' gnome that would bring me countless days of lavender scented joy.
**The design for these gnomes was influence by the adorable world of scandinavian christmas gnomes. If you have never had the honor of being introduced to them, you are missing out!
- 1qty - 6" diameter fabric circle
- 1qty - 2"x2" felt triangle. Can be made from a 2" x2" square cut diagonally
- 1QTY - 1.5“X1.5”皮草广场
- 1QTY - 2“X3”大袋装满了3TB的薰衣草（或2TB米）
- 1QTY - 0.5“木球
- 2qty - small elastic bands
- Glue Gun
- 2qty - glue dots
Step 2: Making the Body
- Secure with a rubber band
- Secure at the top with a rubber band
Step 4: Making the Hat
- Fold the other edge of the triangle over to create a point and press to secure the glue bond
- Fold the remainder of the other edge over and press to secure the glue bond
- Trim along the bottom of the hat to create a smooth and round edge
- 放置一个胶点或热熔胶涂在里面of the back of the hat (where the seam is).
- Press to secure the glue bond on the back of the gnome hat
- Place a glue dot or dab of hot glue on one side of the wooden ball
- Place the wooden ball on the gnome's beard, just below the edge of the hat
- Press to secure the glue bond
Step 7: You Did It!
Congratulations, you have created your very own tiny lavender Gnome. Place it on your desk, in a sock drawer or anywhere else in your life that you could use a little more calming lavender and garden cheer.